Serena Cauchi has worked as a Consulting Psychologist for over a decade.
- Clinical Masters in Psychology
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- Diploma of Sexual Health Counselling (DipSHC)
- Trained Nurse / Midwife
- Counsellor at Sydney Sexual Health Centre (SSHC) part-time basis for almost a decade.
- Employed by the Institute of Psychiatry to co-ordinate the Gender Sexuality and Mental Health course.
- Conducted research and facilitated a support group at SSHC for gay men with internalised homophobia issues.
- Involved in a testosterone study for women with low sexual drive at the Royal Hospital for Women.
- Researched the role of social phobia in female sexual dysfunction.
- Presented to various groups, organisations and health providers on subjects including female and male sexual functioning and associated problems.
- Lectured at the University of New South Wales.
- Past President of The Australian Society of Sex Educators, Researchers and Therapists (ASSERT, 1995-1997).
- Past Member of the Steering Committee of the Diploma of Sexual Health Counselling & coordinator of the Sexual Functioning Module of the Diploma over several years.
- Registered with NSW Psychologist’s Registration Board
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the College of Clinical Psychologists (APS)
- Member of AACBT (Australian Association for Cognitive & Behaviour Therapy)